Shipping & Delivery
- Where postage is 'free'; the price has been included in the cost of the item
- All items are shipped out Monday - Friday excluding public holidays
- Items are sold as 3 working days before dispatch however we attempt to send out next working day where possible but this is not guaranteed.
- Shipping services offered are : Royal Mail or Courier
- Small or light weight items shipped (normally under 2kg) via Royal Mail; standard shipping is second class.
- For larger or heavy weight orders we use a courier service - which normally deliver next working day and require a signature upon delivery, if your parcel has been sent via courier we can provide you with tracking information upon request.
- Please note Courier service is priced for mainland UK only. Please ask for price before buying if you are not mainland UK or the following postal codes. (examples:- Post codes , PH19 - 44,PH49 - 50,IV,KW,PA20 - 88, ZE, HS, KA27, KA28 & ALL ADDRESSES WITHIN THE ISLE OF MAN, CHANNEL ISLES,THE ISLES OF -------- & NORTHERN IRELAND need to ask for shipping prices as they are more)
- (Royal Mail charges the same for the whole of the UK. Courier company do charge more for off mainland UK. We will find the lowest price to send items to you if you message us first.) We include the cheapest P&P in the price for UK mainland only.
- We will contact you with the calculated postage cost once you have placed your order. You can then accept the charge and your order will be processed
Privacy & Security
- This is our privacy statement. Please read it with care
- Scratch Craft Limited may collect personal information from you via this website, for example, if you register with us for services, in order to receive news and announcements, or when purchasing items, and your information may be stored manually or electronically.
- Any personal information you give to us will always be processed in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We will only use the personal information you provide to deliver the services you have requested, or for our lawful, disclosed purposes. We will not make your personal details available outside our organisation without your consent, unless obliged by law
Returns & Replacements
- If the goods arrive damaged, incorrect or faulty, please notify us within 7 days of receipt. We will organise replacement or refund including cost of delivery.
- If you receive an order and decide not to keep it, please notify us within 7 days of receipt of goods and return goods in their original condition within 14 days for a full refund.
- Before returning any goods, please phone us on 0115 9401721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the reason for return. We will give you an authorisation number which must be marked on the outside of the package. Please do not return any goods without the authorisation number.
- We will also suggest the best way to return any goods.
- If goods are faulty or have been sent in error the cost of returning the item will be refunded. If an item is returned for any other reason, the cost of returning the item is the customer's responsibility
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Orders will be aimed to shipped out next working day Monday - Friday excluding public holidays
- All orders are subject to availability
- We aim to only show items we have in stock however due to selling on multiple sites there may be a slight delay in postage due to replenishment of stock
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept most credit and debit cards, with the exception of American Express, through SagePay which processes card payments both safely and securely.
- We also offer PayPal as a very secure and efficient payment method.
- All prices are shown in GBP (£) and include the UK rate of VAT
- Promotions, offers and discount codes can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice