Pebeo fine art painting knives.
Made with a wooden handle and flexible stainless steel blade. Palette knives get the name as they are used with artists palettes. Traditionally palette knives are designed to clean and scrape your palette and painting knives are designed for applying the paint and strictly speaking painting knives have a crank handle. The reasoning behind the crank handle is that it helps the artists to not touch the surface of their painting whilst working. Most artists and manufacturers use both names to describe any tool with a handle and flat blade.
- 1058 pebeo 100/100 flat rounded diamond shape.
- 1023 Pebeo 100/101 long teardrop shape.
- 1021 Pebeo 100/103 long teardrop shape.
- 1108 Pebeo 100/106 long teardrop shape.
- 1109 Pebeo 100/108 long teardrop shape.
- 1014 Pebeo 100/109 rounded diamond shape.
- 1094 Pebeo 100/110 teardrop shape.
- 1009 Pebeo 100/112 teardrop shape.
- 1066 Pebeo 100/113 teardrop shape.
- 1063 Pebeo 100/114 thin rounded rectangle shape.
- 1002 Pebeo 100/116 diamond shape.
- 1078 pebeo 100/118 flat rounded diamond shape.
- 1072 Pebeo 100/119 diamond shape.
- 1006 Pebeo 100/121 rounded angle end shape.
- 1017 Pebeo 100/126 small teardrop shape.
- 1018 Pebeo 100/127 small diamond shape.
- 1019 Pebeo 100/128 small diamond shape.
- 1024 Pebeo 100/129 small teardrop shape.
We have written a little blog about painting, palette knives. Click here to read.
Please note product specifications may be changed at any time by the manufacturer, without notice.
- Brand : Pebeo
- Made with: Wooden handle/ metal blade.
- Artists Level: Student