Williamsburg oil Modern colours set.
One of the most extensive and unique lines of handmade oil paints with a rich load of pigment and a dense yet buttery viscosity.
Orginating from the Williamsburg neighbourhood in Brooklyn, Williamsburg now offers over one hundred and seventy artist quality oil colours manufactured in New Berlin, NY by Golden artist colours. Each colour is milled in small batches to bring out the best qualities of the pigment used. Each colour is ground to enhance the beauty and luminosity specific to that pigment. Some colours will feel slightly gritty, others extremely smooth. Pigments are ground in pure, premium, alkali-refined and PH balanced linseed oil. All materials are hand measured and every ounce of paint is scrutinized.
- Permanent yellow light: lightfastness good; semi-opaque, series 3
- Alizarin orange: lightfastness fair, transparent; series 4
- Fanchon red: lightfastness good; semi-opaque; series 4
- Permanent crimson: lightfastness excellent; transparent; series 6
- Egyptian violet: lightfastness good; semi-transparent; series 5
- Phthalo blue: lightfastness excellent; transparent; series 4
- Phthalo green: lightfastness excellent; transparent; series 4
- Quinacridone gold brown: lightfastness excellent; transparent; series 8
- 37ml tube: Titanium white: Lightfastness Excellent; Opaque; series 1
Boxes are made from cardboard which is not lightfast colouring so there are multiple tones due to light damage.
- Brand: Williamsburg
- Barcode: 738797964686
- MPN: W20-8020
- Medium: Oil
- Box Dimensions : 15.8 x 13.2 x 3 cm
- Artists Level: Professional
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £62.64
Special Price £56.54
Regular Price: £382.27
Special Price £307.76